To piggyback on my latest post over at barthaynes.com (Bart the Bike Guy), I wanted to discuss a little bit about good exercises to do if you’re a cyclist.
My most recent post at Bart the Bike Guy is titled “Ask Bart Haynes: Common Cycling Injuries.” In the article, I mention that several problem and at-risk areas can be helped with proper exercises. Building up certain areas of your body will help protect you against bicycle-inspired afflictions and help you improve your cycling performance.
This post will provide you with resources to help you build cycling-friendly exercises into your workout routine. Thank you as always for following along!
CYCLING EXERCISE DIAGRAMS
CYCLING EXERCISE VIDEOS
CYCLING EXERCISE LINKS
- The 6 Most Effective Core Exercises for Cyclists
- Train the Most Important Core Muscles for Cycling
- 10 Essential Strength Training Exercises for Cyclists
- How to Strength Train for Cycling
- 5 Great Strength Training and Conditioning Exercises for Cyclists
- Leg Exercises for Cyclists
- Cross Training: The Best Strength Training Plan for Cyclists
Thank you all for following along! I hope that the resources provided today will help you improve your overall fitness and performance on the pavement.